The book title so promising. Isn’t it? Well, the idea is actually very promising but execution wise it didn’t live up to the mark. I have read another book on this similar topic The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma which I reviewed on my blog too.
I am an early riser too and I can definitely vouch for the positive effects it can have on you. But I can agree it is difficult to write a good book on this topic. What all you can write in a book to build a morning routine. But, if you are looking for inspiration to get yourself out of the bed, any of these 2 books can serve it for you. This book is written in a very simple language, quick to read, and absolutely beginner-friendly.
Now if you one out of the two, I would say go with this book if you are ok with the ideas of manifestation and visualization(which I am not a big fan of). Otherwise, you can pick the other one. Now let’s go through the main ideas that are shared in this book:
- Ingrain into your mind that you are worthy, deserving, and capable. Stop settling for less than you deserve
- Our outer world is always a reflection of our inner world. Our level of success is always going to parallel our level of personal development
- Why people settle for a mediocre life?
- When faced with adversity, we start evaluating it with limitations of our past experiences
- Lack of purpose. You’re not supposed to figure out your purpose, you get to make it up.
- We choose to do easy thing instead of the right thing
- Lack of accountability
- Limiting ourselves with the fears, insecurities, and limiting beliefs of others
- The tone of the morning has a powerful impact on the tone of the rest of the day
- You need the hours of sleep to feel rested that you believe you need
- 5 step snooze-proof wake-up strategy:
- Set your intentions the night before
- Keep your alarm clock across the room
- Brush your teeth
- Drink a glass of water
- Get in your workout clothes
- 6 things to do after you wake up
- S: Silence
- A: Affirmation
- V: Visualization
- E: Exercise
- R: Read
- S: Scribing
- You can customize it too as per your needs. Do it continuously for 30 days to make it a habit.